It can sometimes be hard to get our kids, or even ourselves to eat vegetables. However, this roasted carrot recipe will change your relationship with vegetables (in a good way!); especially when it comes to carrots. I hope you enjoy, and nom on!
1 bag of baby carrots (I usually use Trader Joe’s heirloom peeled baby carrots)
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of your favorite dried herbs (I use thyme)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Put carrots in pan and coat with olive oil, salt, and dried herbs.
3. Put in oven for 25 minutes, then flip with spatula. Put in for another 15 minutes or until fully tender.
4. Take out of oven, and ready to serve!
5. Recommended dips or sauces to top with them are: sriracha aioli or toasted sesame sauce.